My Canada includes……

Guest JakeYYZ

every murderous, hate-mongering, genocide-promoting, theft and violence loving new Canadian, the choir would like you to get to know a bit about them. I bring you the inspiring story of their personal spiritual journey to seek peace and love under the Canadian flag.

U.S. links Toronto group to bin Laden

Runs Islamic youth camps: Nephew Abdullah allegedly founded anti-Jewish assembly

Stewart Bell

National Post

Friday, September 19, 2003

TORONTO - A Muslim youth organization that American counter-terrorism officials say was founded by Osama bin Laden's nephew has been operating in the Toronto area, the National Post has learned.

The World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), established in the United States by Abdullah bin Laden, publishes literature promoting Islamic jihad and hatred of Jews, according to a senior investigator.

The Canadian branch, in Mississauga, operates under the supervision of the U.S. wing set up by Abdullah bin Laden, according to the group's own literature. Its headquarters is in Saudi Arabia.

In an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Virginia, David Kane, a senior special agent with the Department of Homeland Security, quoted provocative sections of books published by WAMY. One of the books said, "Teach our children to love taking revenge on the Jews and the oppressors, and teach them that our youngsters will liberate Palestine and al-Quds [Jerusalem] when they go back to Islam and make jihad for the sake of Allah."

Special Agent Kane said another book compiled and published by WAMY listed "Heroes of Palestine" who had been killed in attacks against Israelis, including a terrorist who hijacked a bus and drove it off a cliff, killing 14.

"The Jews are the enemies of the faithful, God and the angels," Special Agent Kane quoted another WAMY book, entitled A Handy Encyclopedia of Contemporary Religions and Sects, as saying. "The Jews are humanity's enemies; they foment immorality in this world; The Jews are deceitful, they say something but mean the exact opposite."

WAMY Canada runs a series of Islamic camps and pilgrimages for youth.

A spokesman for WAMY Canada was not available for comment yesterday.

Special Agent Kane quoted from a publication prepared by the Camps and Conferences Unit of WAMY that said: "Hail! Hail! O Sacrificing Soldiers! To Us! To Us! So we may defend the flag on this Day of Jihad, are you miserly with your blood?! And has life become dearer to you? And staying behind sweeter?"

The special agent said 14- to 18-year-olds are the target audience for these teachings.

WAMY has been under FBI investigation in the United States since 1999 for possible terrorist links. Special Agent Kane said there are possible financial links between WAMY and the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas.

WAMY is being examined as part of a massive probe into a series of related companies and charities in Virginia suspected of being part of a terror-financing network.

But the Canadian branch of WAMY continues to operate near Toronto. It shares a building with the Islamic Society of North America and the Islamic Centre of Canada.

According to the WAMY-Canada Internet site: "The World Assembly of Muslim Youth is an international Islamic organization. The headquarters is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It has many branches all over the world. The Canadian office is supervised by the USA office in Washington D.C."

The WAMY Canada Web site has links to several organizations suspected of financing terror, including the Holy Land Foundation, Muslim World League and International Islamic Relief Organization.

sbell@nationalpost.com

© Copyright 2003 National Post

Link: http://www.nationalpost.com/home/story.html?id=31551628-E56E-4248-A93E-838C45111C6E

I’m posting the article because our friend, Mr. Israel Asper, will shortly be charging for access to the CanWest Global sites.

Another success story from Canada's nothing-but-yer-finest goolash melting pot - free literature about love, granola and gernades - the Lib message spreading across the country. Please welcome your new neighbours - the Sammmmmy Binnn Laden Youth Choir!!!!!!! Compliments of your bribeable immigration/refugee judge league, and of course, your Canadian Immmmmmigration Minister from Quebec (which has its own immigration, and is paid 4x what the other provinces get per immigrant) Dennnis 'Je me Souviens Maudites Anglaises' Coddddderre. Let’s give him a big round of applause!

Hey Dennnis. Are you sure we can’t lower the bar a little more?

Should we drop a mad cow on the camp? Seams the whole world is really scared of them!!!! If it was up to me I'd bom the SH1tout of them after what they have done to our industry!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, that's not quite fair... Canada is also the destination of choice for a hell of a lot of good and talented people. And why shouldn't it be? (rhetorical question)

We certainly do seem to need to improve our screening process though...

Ever been to the U.K.? The U.S. is not immune either, irrespective of what the right wing political and media would have the world believe. Not saying Canada shouldn't be more diligent, just we are not alone having human vermin within our borders.

I have a problem with the 5 year sentence given to the bomber of Air India.He will be out on parole after serving only 3 years and will be able to use the 9 hole golf course at the B.C.medimum security prison.

So I do not go along with our bleeding hart liberals that ,IMHO ,are distorting right from wrong.

Guest M. McRae

And of course we should not neglect our home grown version of vermin when determining that we need to tighten things up. Most of our "new Canadians" simply want the same things as we do - live in peace and earn a decent living.... the exception are those that fit the same profile as our "home grown" vermin. Will a new government change this, perhaps but get your candidate to put his / her promises into a legal contract before you cast your ballot, otherwise the term " I voted according to my conscience" will become familiar to you.

Mitch ...

Glad to see there's someone with a balanced view out there.

I am so tired of these xenophobic tirades that seem to tar all immigrants for the sins of a precious few. I'm also disappointed seeing it being spouted by people in our industry which, I would wager, employs a fairly large number of immigrants.

Pete

But b75/76 everyone wants to believe that Canada's experience is unique.That's just b.s. - the Brits had much higher levels of immigration (and sooner)than we've had. It all started in the fifties and escalated in the sixties. Immigrants came largely from the West Indies and Pakistan and India and to a lesser extent from African countries.

Anyone who visits the North of England and London would have to acknowledge that it's not been a total success. Lots of alienated and disaffected folks fighting whites and each other.

Every one knows that Jamaica is a basket -case society and it's exported the worst of the worst to Britain and Canada. Gangs, illegal handguns, drugs - similar pattern in the two countries.

Both the North of England and London and environs are hotbeds for the growth of Islamic fundamentalist groups and the mosques have become the loci for all sorts of terrorist conspiracies.

In short, anyone who thinks that Britain has changed for the better because of immigration has his head up his a$$ and it doesn't take a crystal ball to figure that the Trudeaupian road is a dead end, and that we need something new.

Archived