Klyde TV

Guest Operation Bomberclad

Wow, Nova, did you have those handles on JW's AEF as well? How about Pam's origional version?

I've never payed much attention to the styles (more the content) so I never guessed people would bother with more then one handle. Interesting, kind of ;)

Guest leftbase

...seems to me the fact that "no one actually commented on your post only your slip up" does kind of sum up the attitude of a lot of posters on this forum...

It's hardly the revelation of the age that there's a few multiple id's floating around here. Are we going to drag that tired old issue out of the closet again?

Hey Francis, don't apologize for being literate. And like they say, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean...you know...

Way out here in...leftbase.

Guest M. McRae

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I was just curious and suspected that there was no "dark" reason for the multiple ids. Rgds Malcolm

Guest M. McRae

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I was just curious and suspected that there was no "dark" reason for the multiple ids. Re your quandary re getting your surplus id's removed, I would bet if you dropped a note to the moderators, they would accommodate you when next they clean-up their data base.

Rgds Malcolm

Not at all, I just get tired of other people complaining how I get paid. I don't constantly come out and say that anyone who gets paid straight salary is a fool why should the reverse be acceptable.

I am happy with the way I am paid hopefully you are happy with the way you are paid. My "management controlled" options have paid off quite handsomely for me and others and as long as we hold the course they should continue to do so.

All NZ is spouting is typical union rhetoric of get your money now and never trust management. Well guess what I DO trust WestJet managment, over the past 7 years they have EARNED that trust by their actions and financial results.

Archived