Nancy...

Guest yyzfreak

Guest M. McRae

I see that Nancy posted the following in reply to A310. :)

"Hell, I'll give you a tour personally. Call terminal and ask for the 6'3" bald guy with the Lauren Bacall voice. Gotcha "

Guest MIkePapaKIlo

Can't tell you how much fun it was to see "Dearest V1", A310 and a few others go for the bait and swallow it whole down below.

Ain't seen so much fun since the hogs ate my little brother !!! LOL, OL Jerry !! It was GOLD I tell ya ! GOLD !!

An AEF classic. :-) :-) :-)

Well done Nancy !!

As I have done before, I would strongly encourage a visit to YYZ-ACC. Box of Tim's makes a good boarding pass. I spent a few hours "plugged in" a few years ago. Well worth the time invested. The guys, and all the real Nancy's at YYZ up and down, do a damn fine job with what they have to work with and against -- Specially the GTAA and a TC bureaucracy that hasn't made the leap out of the Vanguard and Super Connie days.

Some would also be well-served to visit YVR. We had to come from the "other side", but most of you are almost there already - and there's a Tim's in the Terminal.

Keep up the good work YYZ ATC. We have nothing to complain about in our little-jet operation.

MPKontent

I can't believe that it never occurred to anyone that "Nancy Ann Cianci" might not be a real name, or that it might not belong to a female. (Hint: Try saying the name over and over again really fast.)

My favourite response was when qb, in a misguided attempt at being condescending, referred to him as "dear".

Things are not always as they seem. ;)

Guest yyzfreak

The thing that makes me laugh (and I work side by each with "Nancy" and MURRAY) is that they are two of the best controllers that will ever vector you guys onto final. You don't know this, of course, so when you slam them I have to split a gut. There are deficiencies in our system (YYZ) for sure - but I think the majority are based on airport layout / TC regs / Nav Canada (under)staffing levels / etc. The only reason these guys ask you the questions they do is in order to IMPROVE on the already great service they are providing. I second "Nancy" in that you guys should drop by any time to check out the big picture.

Guest leftbase

Yeah, I'm surprised you had the time to bait on the forum, what with all that OT you guys are always telling us you have to work..

Or, as my YVR terminal controller friend calls it, "Greed".

"Can't come out tonight, gotta go work some greed!"

Hey, paid for a Richmond condo in a few years flat - don't go on TOO much of a hiring spree, hmm?!? Get fully staffed, ya lose that, and a great excuse for the YYZ gong show!

;)

Why you rotten slime headed swindler... of all the... what the.. why.. wha.. GRRRRRrrrowl!

;)

You got me. Sounded just like some nervous stiff nosed chick, trying to show her stuff and giving the finger to the hot jocks.

Damn! Hosed again.

Oh I don't know, cp fa, I still think "dear" was appropriate, even to someone who's just pretending to be a girl.

But....I'm from a very small town!

qb

"I second "Nancy" in that you guys should drop by any time to check out the big picture."

I've got a friend that works at the YYZ ACC, I used to drop by all the time. Since 9-11 I was told that the place was closed to visitors. Maybe this applies only to non aviation industry visitors? Can anyone confirm this?

Archived