For Q650

Say Altitude

Wow, you are really out to lunch.

NavCanada has nothing to do with it. The point was and still is that with your postings it's always about snide comments, insinuations, your belief that managers are always looking for an "angle"......etc.

Take a step back man. It's your own bitterness that's colouring your comments. I have no vested interest in NavCanada whatsoever and really couldn't care what their policy is with respect to how it's budgeted.

Flame away but I'm out of this conversation. I agree with the majority of posters here who complain about how this site inevitably turns into a sh!tchucking forum - and now I've stepped down to your level.

Fill your boots Q650 but your posting history speaks for itself, and like I said before I'm not the only one who has noticed.

Regards,

SA

Woah. I don't ask easy questions and I'm not here really to just throw bouqets of flowers around.

Nobody has contradicted the substantive matter of my queries to date. Yes, there have been many subjective personal attacks and stuff notoriuos to these types of public forums.

Try-to-relax. You are awefuly stressed over this for someone who says he doesn't work for NavCan;-) ;-) ;-)

Woah. I know I don't ask easy questions and I'm not here really to just throw around bouqets of flowers.

Nobody has contradicted the substantive matter of my queries/comments to date. Yes, there have been many subjective personal attacks and the usual stuff notoriously typical to these types of public forums.

Try-to-relax. You are awefuly stressed over this for someone who says he doesn't work for NavCan

Woah. I know I don't ask easy questions and I'm not here really just to throw around bouqets of flowers.

Nobody has contradicted the substantive matter of my queries/comments to date. Yes, there have been many subjective personal attacks and the usual stuff notoriously typical to these types of public forums.

Try-to-relax. You are awefuly stressed over this for someone who says he doesn't work for NavCan

Woah. I know I don't ask easy questions and I'm not here really just to throw around bouqets of flowers.

Try-to-relax. You are awefuly stressed over this for someone who says he doesn't work for NavCan ;-)

Re: "Yes, there have been many subjective personal attacks and the usual stuff notoriously typical to these types of public forums."

Only "typical" when people such as yourself feel free to snipe. Many people, perhaps even most of those who contribute here regularly, would prefer such behaviour was not typical. Does that mean anything to you?

It really isn't that difficult to treat people as you would if they knew who you were, and it makes for an environment that good people will feel more inclined to participate in.... which adds value for all of us.

Mitch,

Getting bored?

Drop the grudge over my post to you about you query about "where are all the women here" thinggy a while back.

Free Speech - is Free Speech.

I will comfortably stick by my responses to Say Altitude.

Mitch,

Getting bored?

Drop the grudge over my post to you about your recent query about "where are all the women here".

Free Speech - is Free Speech.

I will comfortably stick by my responses to Say Altitude. Again, the most fustrating thing on this forum is how easily people will sidetrack and take your original post out on a 14 mile tangent in no-man's land.

Mitch says:

"I ask again, does it mean anything to you to know that people would prefer you didn't?"

Who do you speak on behalf of? You sound like the AEF Forum cop?

I would love to see an audit done (and published) on the 2001-1002 Nav Canada employee travel expenses, wouldn't you?

Cheeeeeeers.

"Yes, there have been many subjective personal attacks and the usual stuff notoriously typical to these types of public forums."

"no-to-ri-ous adj (pejorative) widely known to somone's or something's discredit"

Seems you were speaking for others yourself.

You can certainly avoid the question if you wish, however, if you find the current discussion tedious, wouldn't it be easier to answer? Or at least tell me you won't answer?

And actually, I think an audit on the "2001-1002 Nav Canada employee travel expenses" would be pretty boring.

I don't care the least bit what their travel budget is or who spends how much. I also don't care what AirCanada or Westjet or NB Power execs spend on travel. Is this idle curiosity on your part Q or do you have a specific point you are going to make with the info if/when you get it?

Archived