Hey Mitch

Steam Driven

How are you doing? I didn't mean to ditch you in the thread below, like you, I had to do that "work" thing...

Ahhh work, the scourge of the drinking class eh?

In any event the thread didn't seem to suffer from our absence. Greater minds etc...

Take care.

SD. (d)

Howdy SD... I'm doing well I think, all things considered. ;) Second day off, of 4. Thanks for asking...

How 'bout you? Are those nulear powered steam boilers co-operating with you alright?

Not to worry mate, I once puzzled over lack of responses, but I've learned it can mean many things, not least of which is often simply that people do have lives to live and bills to pay. I'm frequently guilty of leaving a conversation without so much as an "excuse me", myself... I think we've all come to accept that's just a part of this form of communication.

There are a few rascals around who set their traps, or fire their darts, and then run for cover, but most of us are pretty good about hanging around to deal with whatever fallout there might be, when that's needed.

In that thread below, I was clearly out in the ocean in a peddal boat. :S

Cheers,

Mitch

The old bucket keeps soldering on thanks for asking. The airplane, and myself I suppose ;)... The newer machines would seem to do the job with more "aplomb" but there is something about the oil burning, noise making steam driven stuff isn't there?

Never got the chance to fly the DC 10, but with the affection you speak of the old girl I wish I had...

Take care Mitch, enjoy your days off. I've got to keep the tradesmen in line, renovations are soooo much fun!

SD (d)

Archived