AC boo boo not that uncommon...

buzz

Guest ecamaction

Simcoe

Pilots like you are the scariest. I AM INVINCIBLE, I CAN DO NO WRONG. The moment you put the word "never" in your post tagged you as brash and negligent "accident waiting to happen".

Smarten up, my friend, or some other pain in the ass, like yourself, will be scrutinizing and dissecting one of your future incidents.

By the way, I have been flying for 36 years now and have never let my guard down, (by the way, that is a positive use of the word never). If it can happen to someone else in aviation, it can happen to you, believe me.

On take from HNL one of the tires blew on the center gear. The aircraft returned to HNL at which time the second tire blew as well. There was extensive damage to the gear doors and the wing to body fairings. The aircraft was temporarily repaired and departed HNL on a ferry flight to YVR a few days later with the center gear locked in the up position. It is currently operating revenue with the center gear locked up until parts arrive from Airbus to restore the aircraft to its original condition.

Guest leftbase

re: the snotty AC attitude, it would seem to be hitting a little close to the mark, judging by some of the responses.

But gotta agree, you're jinxing yourself if you speak negatively about another aviator's misfortune. It's one thing to THINK it...;)

Guest Tri-spool

It only goes to show you that there are ONLY 2 types of pilots out there!

Those who HAVE and those who WILL.

Read the incident reports and learn from the mistakes of others has always been my motto!

Cheers!

Archived