CATSA

Kip Powick

On our recent trip we had a very small problem with security screening...... (Scuba 02 had some shampoo in an UNMARKED((no label)) bottle and was not allowed to take it so I was checking their, CATSA, website....they were correct.....no "unknown" liquids in unmarked containers...................when I found this item

Items permitted in carry-on baggage include:

Nail clippers, nail files (metal or otherwise);

I was not aware that nail files were now permitted...seems like only yesterday that they were breaking nail files off of nail clippers.....

Oh I understand now - if I am a "bad dude" I simply pour my nitro-glycerin/barbeque-starter into a MARKED bottle (OH I don't know how about a WATER bottle) and presto no problemo! Meanwhile everybody else gets their shampoo and massage oil confiscated.

What a circus act!

CC

Oh I understand now - if I am a "bad dude" I simply pour my nitro-glycerin/barbeque-starter into a MARKED bottle (OH I don't know how about a WATER bottle) and presto no problemo! Meanwhile everybody else gets their shampoo and massage oil confiscated.

What a circus act!

CC

Well, I didn't want to say it..... but you did........I have passed on your employee number, email address, and hat size, to the appropriate authorities. biggrin.gif

You really would be a baaad dude after what they put you through in an overseas airport I passed through. If you wanted to get through security with liquid contents, you had to drink some. smile.gif

Archived