What happened to the females?

Mitch Cronin

Mitch,

You seem liuke a good guy, don't take this the wrong way.

Who really cares about that type of question? Is it getting that boring?

Mitch,

You seem like a good guy - you post all the time here, don't take this the wrong way.

Who really cares about that type of question? Is it getting that boring where you are?

Where are the females....

I got a fine life thanks. Just watchin the NASCAR boys at Bristol and checkin' in on the yellow flag laps... Ya I'm serious.

Woman, Sherry, Mrs. T. .... and others I can't now recall... just wonderin' if they're still around and lurking.

Guest CarryOn

Normally I wouldn't even respond to such a post but perhaps q650 needs a reality check. This summer has been pretty busy for all us with work, family, kids at home, vacations, sars, a blackout,a heat wave, relatives being evacuated from their homes( and not being able to get a hold of them for 4 days), friends on evacuation alert due to a fire that's out of control and helping our neighbors cope with a sudden death. I could go on but I know almost all of you, men included are having the same kind of summer. I am just glad that I don't live with or near q650. BTW, thanks for asking Mitch.:)

Guest flyersclub

well i departed for weeks when the worst of the male traits overtook the forum, ie. anger, resentment, hate, ignorance, contempt for others ... blah blah blah!!

Guest PilotsWife

Well you know I can NEVER leave, a box of sheer pleasure... :| Wait am I talking about that club in the sky again or the forum?

Can't wait until CPFA gets back on, she is missing in action!

Still here, sorta. This has been my first time taking a peek here in a very long time and it was really heartwarming to learn I have been though of.

I'm still off work Mitch and it now looks like I have to face the fact that my days as a flight attendant are over. My back will never recover enough to get me airborne again.

Drop me a line sometime. I lost my entire address book and all my bookmarks quite a while ago thanks to computer crashes. I know, I know I should have had them backed up!

Thanks for caring Mitch.

Sherry

Hello Sherry,

Sorry to hear of the chance you may not come back on the line.

I know a lot of us will miss working with you even more than you miss us.

It was a pleasure working with you under pleasant conditions and it was amazing watching you tame the demanding ones.

I browse here on occasion and look forward to your upbeat posts.

From one "glass-half-full" type to another.

Cheers,

Henry

Archived