It's finished

Guest theman

Guest theman

In June,we were always flying whit the same crew. For July it's done.......Lot of crew change,etc... and for us in YQB lot of flights in Ontario????????? Are you short of staff in yyz or yxu

Guest theman

Attention mile.... tu vas frustrer des personnes anglophones en écrivant en français, spécialement PEANUTS.....

Mais pour ce qui est des réserves, je ne comprends pas ton point car ce sont des pairings qui sont dans la trousse donc aucun rapport avec les réserves.

theman

Guest CleardecksforACTION!

I think that MHC's point is that if you have too much reserve at a base, then you might as well make the excess personnel do another bases' work.

That is to say that the YQB base can spare personnel to cover other bases' flying...Non?

Cheerio!

CDFA

"Spoken like a pure-laine bigot.

You should be ashamed."

Why would i be ? When said by a pure-laine anglo it's good but, when you add a french accent it's heretical ! If you would like to speak italian to another italian; i would find it interesting and will never make any sarcastic comments. Thing is, in Canada, a lot of people tickle when you add what ever french wording in a sentence. By your answer, it's easy to note your ignorance on the french fact in north america... Vive le Québec li.. oups, i'll be banned from this forum...

p.s. Put a smile on your face by saying "cheeeeeezzzzzz" Because you've been caught on candide camera...

Guest Goggles

"Spoken like a pure-laine bigot"

Apparently, the first person to ever use that expression was an Irish born journalist in Montreal in the 19th century.

"I'm an Irishman, Pure Line!" say he, in one of his articles.

Goggles

Guest CleardecksforACTION!

What Bull...Oh yes, and of course you know it's actually 'laine-pure'...

Cheerio!

CDFA

The English perversion became "died in the wool".

Whosoever or whatsoever the entity known as MileHighClub claims to be is nothing but a pequiste bigot. TROC got over this difficulty (for the most part admittedly) some years ago.

Archived