Todays News

DEFCON

I've been told the new AC pilot bid is coming out next week. Because "Keller" is not out there at this time it's AC's intention to complete the bid following the Mitchnik rules. An interesting complication?

Check your weekly message from Rob Giguere. If my information is correct it says something to the effect of:

……TODAY WE POSTED 03-01 WHICH REFLECTS A SURPLUS OF 317 PILOTS. RECOGNIZING THAT THERE IS AN IMPENDING RELEASE OF THE KELLER REVISIONS TO OUR SENIORITY LIST WE PLAN TO UTILIZE FOR THE AWARDING OF THIS EQUIPMENT BID THE SENIORITY LIST IN EFFECT AT THE TIME OF BID CLOSE. …….

Guest chiselcharter

You read it again..Defcom said next week ...it's out. The seniority list used will be the one in effect at the time of closing...Billy has it right get your facts straight.

DEFCON said "it's AC's intention to complete the bid following the Mitchnik rules".

Billy said " nothing in your post is correct".

I passed along some information I had.

You said "get your facts straight".

Please, tell me where my facts are crooked.

Guest BillyBigToe

The company will use what ever list is in effect at bid closing. That is not what you stated!

These guys do like to spin everything I guess. If BBT looked hard enough he could probably find some punctuational issue from which he could make another equally dumb assertion.

Guest BillyBigToe

O.K. One last try.

You said. "I've been told the new AC pilot bid is coming out next week"

Not true, the bid is out.

You said. "Because "Keller" is not out there at this time it's AC's intention to complete the bid following the Mitchnik rules"

Not true, the company has said it will decide on June 30th at 15:00 which list to use. If Keller comes out tomorrow, for example, they will not still use Mitchnik. There is a difference.

I see the problem,

You've given me credit for something that I did not post.

In light of what I posted, you are still wrong. ;)

Archived