air canada salary disclosure

Guest lupin

Guest lupin

Has everyone forgot that Air Canada hasn't disclosed the salary of its top 5 executives?? It almost seems to me,that they are hiding something.Maybe they are trying to avoid a Carty style fiasco.

Lupin

Guest Peanuts

I have made that same statement a couple of weeks back on here. At that time I believe everyone still Loved R.M.

I never did get a answer as to why that info. has not been disclosed.

I instead got lots of heat.

I am anxiously waiting to see the responses to your posting.

:)

I don't have a definitive answer but my understanding is that executive salaries are released at the same time as the annual report is released. Because of the CCAA filing the annual report hasn't been released therefore executive compensation figures haven't been releaswed either.

We do know that he got significantly less in 2001 than he did he 2000 and he also took a 10% cut on Sep 1/2001. Given his history I would doubt very much if he got as much in 2002 as he did in 2001.

JMHO

Greg

Guest frozinorth

Last year's filing of the proxy circular can be found at this link http://www.sedar.com/csfsprod/data30/filings/00436126/00000001/l%3A%5CApr_2002%5CApr_03%5CAirCanad%5CMgmPro_E.pdf (requires Adobe Acrobat) and scroll down to page 21. It was released in April 2002. As mentioned above, I assume that the CCAA has delayed this year's proxy circular which will contain that information when it is filed. I believe that it is a statutory declaration required by the various exchange commissions.

Archived