Server Upgrade

Update,

We moved the forum to its own dedicated server last week and then found that the hardware that was used could not keep up with the high amounts of traffic.

Last night I changed out the hardware and upgraded the server. It should be more stable now.

Your patience has been appreciated.

GP

I am working through some of the errors in the configuration settings. If your are experiencing any problems, please email me at info_@theairlinewebsite.com

GP

Guest BillyBigToe

I would like to second that. Thank you very much for the effort and $$ you are investing in this forum so we can call each other names.

BillyBigToe

P.S. I miss the good old days of spending most of my time insulting the WestJet guys, insulting Jazz is too close to home. :)

Guest Peanuts

this forum is great. I too would like to put in a "thanks"

You know we can still go back and insult the poor WestJet guys :) Mind you they are problably very happy that they are not the butt of the jokes for a change. They are silently thanking Jazz..lol

Guest Peanuts

this forum is great. I too would like to put in a "thanks"

You know we can still go back and insult the poor WestJet guys :) Mind you they are problably very happy that they are not the butt of the jokes for a change. They are silently thanking Jazz..lol

Guest M. McRae

If limited slots were available then I guess we would have to bid for the slots by seniority! (6)

Archived