For Dagger

DEFCON

Dagger

A quote from a post below where you ask me:

“What amount of change would have to occur before you agreed that it was the present model?”

As an insider I’m familiar with the company soul and I assure you, it’s not a pretty thing to see. RM hasn’t been able to change the functionality of the company and he now passes his failures off to SARS, war, 911 and labour. Do you recall his recent stated intention to “grow the airline” out of its present woes? Very shortly thereafter CCAA became the answer. IMO that sudden shift in extremes demonstrated an absence of any sound corporate direction. Additionally, I don’t believe that any realistic business model now produced will be sustainable over the longer term in the absence of a competent management team. As an employee I’ve watched RM and his American predecessors destroy so many money making opportunities that I now lack the faith necessary to pick up and follow the Pied Piper of AC’s world.

IMHO and I must add, it’s not personal however, new leadership etc will bring new hope to labour and the many other stakeholders of the airline.

Guest flyersclub

I hold back every day from pointing out that AC bought CDN 21 months before 9/11, 3+ years before SARS ... in Jan. 2000, AC won the canadian aviation lotto ... a licence to print money ... say what you want, Milton completely mismanaged the airline post Jan. 2000. 3 years later the inflight crews still aren't even working together .. can you imagine the cost of keeping crews separate??!! He says that ALL has been bad for canadian aviation since Jan. 2000 ... hmmm, well let's see what WJ has done in the last 3+ years. Don't get me started!

Archived