Think you got it bad?

conehead

Going to take a pay cut? Might even get laid off?

For most of us, the sun will still rise in the morning.

For most of us, we can still go home and hug our children.

Holly Jones' dad is a Station Attendant at AC.

I think we should all keep things in perspective, and try and imagine what he is going through.

Jobs are replaceable.

Houses are replaceable.

Cars are replaceable.

Human life is not.

I am facing a layoff and I feel victimized and despondant. What happened to Holly Jones and her family puts it all in perspective.

I need my kids way more than I need my job.

Guest Virtual

This is a horrible tragedy that no family should have to suffer - a parent's worst nightmare. May God look over Holly Jones and her family and know that our thoughts and prayers are with them. For anybody interested, there has been a trust fund set up at any Royal Bank, as well as the T2 yyz Credit Union. I believe that the website

'> will give you more info.

Now, let's have all the people at AC work together so that we have a strong, viable company for George to come back to.

Guest Virtual

This is a horrible tragedy that no family should have to suffer - a parent's worst nightmare. May God look over Holly Jones and her family and know that our thoughts and prayers are with them. For anybody interested, there has been a trust fund set up at any Royal Bank...Transit #6352 Acc't 5076674. As well, there is information at the yyz T2 Credit Union or on the website www.112323iamaw.org .

Now, let's have all the people at AC work together so that we can have a strong, viable company for George to come back to.

Archived