leftbase

dragon

Whoaaaaa what?

"one slice of one quote"

Really? Was just offering you a little perspective, you did miss my sarcasm. It’s ok, you’ll get it next time for sure.. you bad? If you say so.. if I missed your point then no harm done right?.. right?…

On this point you thought right, it IS beneath politicos to ride a Dash . . . unless the only other thing goin is a Cessna or the Greyhound of course, then the Dash is, . . . . well, ok.... Even though I have not looked out my window at the wing and seen a fan in many many years either, [come to think of it, I can’t even see the wing from where I sit] as a passenger, dollars to donuts and staying within the AC fleet, I prefer the J seats in the 340 to a Dash 8 [any seat on the Dash 8, nothing against Dash 8s, great airplane], especially on flights over three hours, but that's just me.

'Soliloquy'?.. no, I was speaking to you actually. Had you standing to applaud? Wait till you see the new routine I’m practicing and am planning to debut at “Amateur night” at the Fox’s den on Thursday night.. Run for office? I prefer just running, less pains in the @ss when you open your eyes the next morning to greet the new day, get it?..

All in good fun right? You’re not mad are you? Do I get a second chance to behave?.,.

cheers

dragon

ps. Would love to hear back from you.

Guest leftbase

LOL!

Hey, was never mad - just like to poke little holes in people who have an inflated sense of their own self-worth. Y'know, like politicians who'll only ride business class in a jet, and feel a DHC8 or whatever is beneath them.

Or pilots who use asides like "come to think of it, I can’t even see the wing from where I sit" - I must use that one at the local watering hole soon. If I wave my huge watch with all the little dials on it around while I say it, doubly effective!

:)

Thanks for offering your, er, perspective. That fact that it wasn't germane (wasn't he one of the Jackson 5?) to my point, did not in any way reduce it's value on my amuse-o-meter!

Have a great day!

lb

PS Go Canucks!

Smart ass like me, some would say dumb ass but I never listen to those people. I'm pretty funny too ;) modest too..

My only watch story. Bought a 2500 USD TAG in duty free in downtown Dubai a few years ago, [don't ask me why I did] it sits in my night table with a dead battery. Only watch I wear is a $39 Timex Ironman Triathlon, even though I'm too old and fat to ever do a Triathlon..

That ‘self worth’ comment, kidding right? Another thing, can you cut it with the big words please? [ ie Germane – and yes the brother, second fav after Michael, WAS the first thing that popped into my mind] Heh, not that it really matters, but what do you fly and where do you fly it?

Glad we’re friends again, I missed you man..

Peace and Love,

dragon

Dragon :

All this talk about your watch made me chuckle....reminded me of a line in a book by W.E.B. Griffin....can't remember the exact line ....I'll try and find it for you sometime.

Frosty

aye frosty,

Welcome home man, I missed you too.. I look forward to reading it when you find it.

Now, I must leave you as they are about ready to drop the puck in Vancouver, [ipray Mceough is NOT calling the game] [Congrats to Sens fans, bye the way. Half way there]. I just have enough time to change into my Canucks gitch, paint my face, shake up my first martini, and settle into my fav old chair.

Three hours from now, I'll be in a great mood, God willing, I'll come up and be greeted by my

"dragon, you're way to p*ssed to post" screensaver, it'll remind me just to go to bed.

Cheers frosty

dragon

Guest leftbase

Arrrgggg, it would appear we now have common ground to commiserate...not a pretty sight on HNIC last night.

Blew their cool in the second and it cost them big.

Cryin' through my hangover,

lb

Heh buddy, don't despair, rather be up 3.2 than down 3.2. We are going back to Minneapolis where they haven’t played so well and where we are one of the best road teams this year, even there. We will see a different Canucks team

Keep the faith, Canucks in 6 and that ain’t so bad.

Right you are Dragon. I was disappointed the 'Nucks didn't show more life in the 3rd. I know the game was out of hand, but I would feel more confident if they had regained some momentum going into game 6. Never do things the easy way if at all possible I guess!! ;-)

Archived