The minds at the helm...

It's occurred to me time and time again, as I see some of the more obvious blunders, that the folks making these blunders are not likely to be capable of creating the kind of turn around AC needs. Bad decisions on top of bad decisions as the ship steams full speed ahead.

I understand Einstein once said, "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them". He could just as well have been talking about our situation. All this talk of saving this sorry airline by giving us all "haircuts" is absolute trash. We need to radically adjust our methods of doing business. Keeping up with the same old crap, even after shaving us bald, isn't going to accomplish anything more than a slight prolonging of our agony.

All of you who seem to think otherwise.... that all we need is to adjust our expectations... I think you're the ones with your heads in the sand.

Zipped bashing starts when I mention the blunders of senior AC management. It must be obvious to others by now that a change at the helm is now essential to the survival of AC. Lets roll!!!!

Archived