Just Do it Now!

Guest 1pawn

Guest 1pawn

I believe that other AMEs and myself should be paid much more and treated alot better. If that is not to be then I would like the company to do what ever they need to do. I hope it happens soon, like now. The unknown is not very healthy and I value my life more than any wage or appreciation they could offer. I would still work for half our current pay even though I believe that wage cuts do more harm than good if they last more than 1 year. Damm'it, just do it now! Whatever it shall be.

I think a lot of us are feeling that kind of frustration.

I was just day dreaming of a day a month for free... But they'd have to let us do things as we see fit on that day. :D
I think I'd go marshall some lonely airplanes into some gates... Maybe set up some tool racks where tools are used... install some radios in some tugs... do some house cleaning. :D Of course that wouldn't do much good though, because all would be back to normal the day after.

Guest ah crap

That's the big issue here. I'd gladly give up half my wage if I thought it might help but our management would just end up pissing it away. The big problem is a lot of us in maintenance feel the same way. We have to keep suffering and HQ comes out with stuff along the likes of ...to sustain a healthy RJ growth...yada yada yada, we must restructure and cut all costs including wages and benefits.I know there's a big difference between Mapleflot and Jazz I just hope your management team is better than ours.

Guest ah crap

I'd be happy to give back half of my wage if there was even a hint it might help the company. We all want our companies to survive, even I do even if I can't stand the name Jazz but headquarters has to at the very least help us out and give us some sort of hint or buisness plan. All we know at this end is nothing matters just as long as Joe gets more and more RJ's. What a vision. I can only hope you guys are doing better.

Guest ah crap

good point. It's amazing RJ Joe keeps up with his own vision at all our expenses. The last Q & A reports says one of the goals is to ease up the scope clause. You just know he's not going to stop until he gets AC's RJs, the precious ones he ordered so long ago.

Guest fasteddy

Well...when your option comes off the assembly line...your ORDER has been fulfilled...is that not the way it works...just curious...

Archived