ZIP into the states

wizard

I think the point being made by Malcom is that the U.S. push was planned before the "crisis" and that plan my well in fact be by the boards.

From the reports in the newpapers, it would appear that Jazz will be flying transboarder in the new aircraft to be determined.

I do not think JAZZ can do all the US and all of Canada, I think JAZZ will still feed AC and ZIP for longer flights, Do you think JAZZ will do Toronto San diego in a RJ I think not but ZIP with a A319 will do LA,MIA,Come on get real.

Why not? SkyWest does Coast to Coast with the RJ out of Salt Lake City.

Who's to say they stop at RJ's? The language that is present states that 110 seaters will in all probability go into the Jazz fleet. New offering's from Bombardier, Embraer and the un-loved 717 could go Jazz's way...

As has been posted many times, with out crystal balls on our part, all is just speculation. It's in the hands of the creditors now.

:)

Your guess is as good as mine. I'm not so sure Milton and Smith know at this point.

If I was a betting man... I'd say that Zip is going to dissapear, Jazz will take over a lot (not all) of the National/Trans-boarder traffic, with A/C doing the YYZ - YVR, YVR - YUL and the long haul international.

Man oh man is aviation in Canada in for "interesting times"...

Fasten your belts...

:)

Yes you are right on DALLAS good loads but it's a little over three hrs to get there, ATLANTA is doing well I was talking to a Jazz F/A the other day she said it was almost full at 47 to and 44 back, I think Zip will do charter to the U.S.

Archived