Mainline and Jazz pilots

dragon

I know some people think my opinions are out to lunch, here’s another to contemplate.

For whatever reason’s [and there were many] we, AC and our feeder airlines, dropped the ball. We dropped it big time. As with most things AC, after yesterday, water under the bridge. Personally, I have always advocated a re-visitation of the issue, I am a mainline pilot today, I am not being opportunistic.

We should all be on the same list, should have been in ’95, and we should be again. If there is anyone out there that believes who drives the CRJ90 is the biggest issue we as AC/Jazz pilots face, time to get more rest. Jazz pilots should not be expected to sit at the bottom, Jazz pilots should not demand anything either. We should have our people exhale, open up our minds and find an answer. Get us all on the same page once and for all.

I realize that this is a very contentious issue and but a scrap of meat in the current shark pool. Nonetheless, if opportunity should arise in the next little while, I would hope that AC pilots would broaden our view, I would implore Jazz pilots to make your feelings known, learn from the past. [no condescension intended.]

Respectfully

dragon

Guest bcpilot

Well said!!! Maybe this is the opportunity we need to become one stong airline. I believe someone once said, Together we stand, Divided we fall!

Perhaps one person from each MEC to start. Not you obviously. This may be a catalyst from which to act upon. It is worth some discussion?

I bet you that there are those that would be willing to explore this, especially now, given our current situation.

Guest sleveen

Not likely bc guy, In the end we at Jazz will be given the stinky end of the stick once again. (divided we stand, together we fall)

Perhaps, technically. However, the majority of ACPA pilots are being sued by a large number of Jazz pilots. If we welcome the former CRA pilots with open arms, we get the GX pilots too. How do you think most ACPA pilots would respond to such a proposal?

Archived