If I was a terrorist.....

Kip Powick

If I was a terrorist I sure be glued to CNN !!! Nothing like preparing for possible terrorist retaliation strikes in the US and then broadcasting where all the strongly fortified positions are.

Perhaps I am in a minority but broadcasting your strong points doesn’t seem to make much sense, just about as silly as watching all the “retired” experts point out where the US troops are, and how they will carry out their mission. Some guys just love those 15 seconds of fame, (plus the few $$ they make), during their search for stardom. I will certainly acknowledge that CNN does have some good coverage of world events but only CNN could analyze the next 36 hours into oblivion in hopes of keeping their ratings up.

Anyhow, with the pending war, there goes my chance for any prime time TV exposure as I explain to the public what is the real problem with AC, and how they will fix it…..this time….:>

Kip: No kidding. The whold "show" reinforces the concept that today's events aren't so much news as pure entertainment.

So much for responsibility of the fifth estate.

Anybody here read Noam Chomsky? Try giving "Manufacturing Consent" a read.

Kip: No kidding. The whole "show" reinforces the concept that today's events aren't so much news as pure entertainment. REAL "Real TV".

So much for responsibility of the fifth estate.

Anybody here read Noam Chomsky? Try giving "Manufacturing Consent" a read.

Archived