This just in

LongTimer V

Air Canada station attendants("Ramp Rat's") have agreed to have their wages rolled back to $5.00/per hr.

The Wall Street Urnal reports that this should save Air Canada and protect all other workers from concessions at the flagship carrier.

An I.A.M. spokes person said that after hours of good faith bagaining the two side were able to hammer out a deal which saw all other workers at Air Canada get job for life clauses,especially the pilots.

I'm not giving up one red cent to this airline untill i see some REAL changes at the top.

HOT OFF THE WIRE:

IAM jobs and wages secured as pilotshave agreed to give it all away.

RJ pilots will be paid the same $12.50 /hr as LAIDLAW school bus drivers , as that is all they get to haul 50 people around.

All other pilts will be paid $14.50/hr the same as Greyhound drivers for driving the larger equipment.

Ramp Rats rejoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On RJ’s only carry on allowed therefore no Ramp Rats.
All other flights self loading with pilots help therefore no Ramp Rats.

Just like the bus lines now isn’t that better?

Carry on only Gee why didn't I think of that ....try and get it past the public that believes its their right to take along all the junk they possess in this world .

Self loading ......with help from the pilots ....would hate to be the F/O as the boss would say " get in the bulk rookie " .

Cheers

Archived