This Place I would like to visit, have you?

I'll have to put that on the list!

If you're on the east side of Canada, it's not that far to go to Dayton to the U.S. Air Force Museum.

They have a much, much larger collection, and it's indoors!

https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/

Plan Your Visit

The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, located at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio, is the world’s largest military aviation museum.

With free admission and parking, the museum features more than 350 aerospace vehicles and missiles and thousands of artifacts amid more than 19 acres of indoor exhibit space.

The museum is open daily from
9 a.m.-5 p.m.

(Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)

FREE admission
FREE parking

Click HERE to plan your visit, get directions and more.

Visit our EVENTS PAGE for information about upcoming events and exhibits.

Agree !! The problem with the Museum in Dayton,(Wright Patterson AFB), is  if you are at all  interested in any aircraft, you cannot do the viewing/reading/listening in one day.

I have flown in and out of Wright Patterson decades ago and at that time some of the larger aircraft were outside. They also had headsets you could rent and listen to facts about some exhibits without having to read the "tell me" boards.

If really interested, plan a two day visit and if your other half is not interested, give her a credit card and let her go shopping.....after all the museum is "free"😄

• Like 2

Kip

If it's been a while since you've been there, they have moved the Presidential Gallery and Experimental galleries to be part of the main exhibits.  They have added several hangars and it's all in one place now!

It looks like this...

Visit

Thanks, Yesterday I did a Google Earth and looked around and realized all the big birds are in hangers. It is unfortunate that the Canadian Government does not shovel a bucket of $$$ toward the RCAF Museum in Trenton. 

Many of the aircraft, which have to be outside, no buildings built, are starting to look very weary parked there for years, day in and day, out enduring the rigors of Canadian weather.