When does the next exoplanetary shuttle depart?

This "society" of ours is getting really ugly, really fast! It's natural, I suppose, to feel some kind of security in the notion that we've always been a warring society... We've been slaughtering "our own kind" since history was first recorded. ...and revering our warriors...

But the weapons we've had access to were never quite so good as they are now, and distance had a way of keeping things somewhat localized. Not so anymore.

Nowadays... God help us! That nutjob "pastor" in Florida ignited a fire that'll burn a lot more than that book.

Israel

Iraq

Afghanistan

Iran

Egypt

Syria

Libya

Yemen

Ivory Coast

What's the point of listing them even?... That's just what I can read about in today's newspapers....

BTW... I wonder how Gaddafi really spells his name? Kaddafi? Kadhafi? Gaddafi? Qaddafi? ...Every day you can see it spelled all different ways?

Someone needs to explain to me how that "pastor" in Florida is any better and any less fanatical than those he would criticize. It's no wonder that more and more people are becoming disenchanted with all forms of organized religion. closedeyes.gif

Archived