Sunwing summer seat sale $50 YYZ-most cities

CanadaEH

Booking for 2 people, June 17 departure and June 19 return.

Sunwing ($49 + $149): $664

Westjet ($189 + $189): $983

AC ($194 + $194): $1004.

From a Sunwing Pilot; "Go online book two ways with all taxes you will find it to be about 500-600 dollars (comparable to the other “low cost “)."

Yup, pretty comparable.

Booking for 2 people, June 17 departure and June 19 return.

Sunwing ($49 + $149): $664

Westjet ($189 + $189): $983

AC ($194 + $194): $1004.

From a Sunwing Pilot; "Go online book two ways with all taxes you will find it to be about 500-600 dollars (comparable to the other “low cost “)."

Yup, pretty comparable.

If Sunbus wants to collect $199 r/t fares all summer long with the several flights weekly schedule, their generous 30" pitch, with FlyGlobespan customer service and reliability, let 'em fill their boots.

Their ASL is going to be higher than WJA's. My guess is it'll be about 1,100 miles. If they are happy with 10 cent yields and rasm of about 8.75 cents during peak summer, let 'em have at it. biggrin.gif

I'd suggest that peak summer is a time to make hay, but like Skybus, the Sunbus crew have probably figured out how to reinvent the industry and we are supposed to stand back and watch in awe.

When I have some time, I'll reverse engineer their schedule, then their model. If anyone has their aircraft flows, PM me. It'll save me an hour or so's work.

cool26.gif

Archived