Anyone want to go 50-50 with me?

Kip Powick

They never give up.....

Attn,

Sir/Madam.

I am pleased and delighted to have contact with you via this medium. My name is Mr. GURU ZONGO.

Iam a Burkina faso ouagadougou by nationality.

I personally decided to contact you so that we can negotiate reasonably and have a successful business transaction together.

I have 150 kilogram of 22plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust which I inherited from my late father and a miner, which I have decided to put on sale for sometimes now. I need a serious minded buyer who will purchase them from me within the shortest time possible. If you are interested, kindly indicate it in your reply to this attractive offer I have presented to you.

This is the primary reason why I have attached my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) in this mail you are reading for your personal evaluation and consideration. If my offer is acceptable to you, kindly let me know

immediately so that we can proceed accordingly. Please be informed that my gold price is also negotiable. Please find below my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) for the sale of my AU Metal dust:

(FULL CORPORATE OFFER)

OWNER OF AU METAL---------------Mr. GURU ZONGO

PRODUCT: -------------------------- Alluvial Gold Dust (AU).

ORIGIN: --------------------------- Republic of Burkinafaso.

QUANTITY: ------------------------ 150 kilograms.

QUALITY: -------------------------- 22+carat.

PRICE PER KILOGRAM: ------------$12,500USD (Negotiable).

PACKAGING: ------------------------ Securely packaged In

a Galvanized metal box.

MODE OF TRANSACTION

1-establishment of signatures of contract by the two parties concerned.

2-certificate of confirmity from the burkina goverment control office(bumigeb)

3-payment of 20 percent value of the product before lifting(negotiable)

4-remitting all documents of exportation to the buyer

5-final payment at the end of buyer refienery since i will fly back with you for the final assay in your country.

6-export and documentation cost 0.1 percent of the product sold(negotiable)

7-buyer is expected to arrive here in burkinafaso,check and control the commodity in his or her presence and price will be negotiated.

I will patiently wait for your reply on the above subject matter soonest. Looking forward to having a successful transaction with you. Have a pleasant nice day. Direct line 00226 76 03 83 63

note: "after agreement and full co operation,documents, photo will be scan to you for your persual ,i can not afford sending samples via dhl or express coureir as it is rejected and banned by the new government policy".

please respond immediately as to procceed.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. GURU ZONGO

Thanks Kip,

I've been wondering what to do with all this Canadian Tire money and the 1 million dollar bill I have (do you think he can change it?). Now I can buy fake gold with my fake money! biggrin.giflaugh.gif

I will tell him that I must make this transaction soonest for tax reasons and if he sends me a 10% handling fee I'll sent him the full amount of dollars ASAP. laugh.gif

They never give up.....

Attn,

Sir/Madam.

I am pleased and delighted to have contact with you via this medium. My name is Mr. GURU ZONGO.

Iam a Burkina faso ouagadougou by nationality.

I personally decided to contact you so that we can negotiate reasonably and have a successful business transaction together.

I have 150 kilogram of 22plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust which I inherited from my late father and a miner, which I have decided to put on sale for sometimes now. I need a serious minded buyer who will purchase them from me within the shortest time possible. If you are interested, kindly indicate it in your reply to this attractive offer I have presented to you.

This is the primary reason why I have attached my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) in this mail you are reading for your personal evaluation and consideration. If my offer is acceptable to you, kindly let me know

immediately so that we can proceed accordingly. Please be informed that my gold price is also negotiable. Please find below my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) for the sale of my AU Metal dust:

(FULL CORPORATE OFFER)

OWNER OF AU METAL---------------Mr. GURU ZONGO

PRODUCT: -------------------------- Alluvial Gold Dust (AU).

ORIGIN: --------------------------- Republic of Burkinafaso.

QUANTITY: ------------------------ 150 kilograms.

QUALITY: -------------------------- 22+carat.

PRICE PER KILOGRAM: ------------$12,500USD (Negotiable).

PACKAGING: ------------------------ Securely packaged In

a Galvanized metal box.

MODE OF TRANSACTION

1-establishment of signatures of contract by the two parties concerned.

2-certificate of confirmity from the burkina goverment control office(bumigeb)

3-payment of 20 percent value of the product before lifting(negotiable)

4-remitting all documents of exportation to the buyer

5-final payment at the end of buyer refienery since i will fly back with you for the final assay in your country.

6-export and documentation cost 0.1 percent of the product sold(negotiable)

7-buyer is expected to arrive here in burkinafaso,check and control the commodity in his or her presence and price will be negotiated.

I will patiently wait for your reply on the above subject matter soonest. Looking forward to having a successful transaction with you. Have a pleasant nice day. Direct line 00226 76 03 83 63

note: "after agreement and full co operation,documents, photo will be scan to you for your persual ,i can not afford sending samples via dhl or express coureir as it is rejected and banned by the new government policy".

please respond immediately as to procceed.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. GURU ZONGO

Believe it or not, there are still idjits who fall for this stuff.....

rolleyes.gif

Archived