The triple seven

Got my first up-close look at the machine today... Wow! thumbs_up.gif

The engines are monstrous!! The cabin interior looks very slick - crew rest facilities are fantastic looking! (especially the forward one for flight crew with the two lazy boy chairs in front of the bunks... looks like some luxurious space capsule like thing!)

I've avoided getting an endorsement course so far because I didn't want that to be a reason I could get bumped back to midnight shift, but it sounds like this September I might be headed that way.... (who knows!?)

I think I'm really jealous of you fly-boy folks for this one... I'm quite impressed with what I've seen and heard so far.... from the look of things, she's a real beaut!!! I may have found the airplane to replace my dear old diesel-dixies. biggrin.gif

Got my first up-close look at the machine today... Wow! thumbs_up.gif

The engines are monstrous!! The cabin interior looks very slick - crew rest facilities are fantastic looking! (especially the forward one for flight crew with the two lazy boy chairs in front of the bunks... looks like some luxurious space capsule like thing!)

I've avoided getting an endorsement course so far because I didn't want that to be a reason I could get bumped back to midnight shift, but it sounds like this September I might be headed that way.... (who knows!?)

I think I'm really jealous of you fly-boy folks for this one... I'm quite impressed with what I've seen and heard so far.... from the look of things, she's a real beaut!!! I may have found the airplane to replace my dear old diesel-dixies. biggrin.gif

There are list 2 guys on the contract crews that are far junior to you, why not bump one of them.

Believe me Robert, when/if the need arises, I won't hesitate to take any other option, including cutting up my licence if I have to. .....so, yessir! That's an avenue. Thanks. smile.gif ...but I meant that I'm hoping to be on the course that comes up in September... sorry if I made that sound wrong.

Believe me Robert, when/if the need arises, I won't hesitate to take any other option, including cutting up my licence if I have to. .....so, yessir! That's an avenue. Thanks. smile.gif ...but I meant that I'm hoping to be on the course that comes up in September... sorry if I made that sound wrong.

Sorry Mitch,I misunderstood. I am glad to hear that you are still on days though.

Archived