Retired Pilot's Novel

Kip Powick

This offer is also extended to any and all members of AEF

From the RAPCAN EMAIL NEWS….

As you may know, Graham McLeod (RAPCAN member) has recently published his long awaited mystery novel, Deadly Diversions, under the pen name of Russ Graham. He is planning to be in the Toronto area in early December to promote his book and has said he will plan to get to one of the area RAPCAN luncheons in December while he is here.

Graham has done a wonderful job on this project. His characters are well developed, the conversations between them are credible, and the detailing of their activities is exquisite.

This is a very good 'read'.

Graham has made a very, very generous offer to RAPCAN & Pionair members. "I can sell copies to RAPCAN & Pionair members, and AEF for $15 CDN plus postage," he says. "All I need is a name/address to begin with. I'll include an invoice with their copy and they can send me a cheque after they receive it."

There will be a full review of this exciting book in the February edition of the RAPCAN PX Magazine.

Website is: HERE

His e-mail address for the book russ.graham@yahoo.ca

Not sure if you can get it in time for Christmas...but I ordered my copy a couple of days ago... rolleyes.gif

Posted on Dec 15 2006, 12:34 PM

Fast Service.....Rec'd my book today  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Hello Kip,

Amazingly, mine travelled a further distance (out to the "Wet Coast") and arrived yesterday (14th), a day before yours did. wink.gifwink.gif

Cheers,

Henry

The author of the book entitled Deadly Diversions, retired Captain Graham McLeod, is now back in his Arizona winter residence and has advised me that he can send the book to anyone in Canada for the low fee of $5.30 USD (First Class Airmail).

Naturally it will not make it here for Christmas but should be a good read for those long haul flights or possibly those "lonely" nights at the hotel !!!

Archived