One..of..those..days

Kip Powick

Left..the..windows..open..in..my..van....and..it..has..rained..all..night..The..Buick..is..in..the.."hospital"...engine..running..rough..just..notified..that..I..have..to.. have.. a..renewal..survey..done..on..my.. boat..for..insurance..purposes..big..$$$..gone..there..and as..you..guessed..my..space..bar..doesn't..work..signing..off...until..I..get..a..new..one. user posted image

Haveanicedayuser posted image

Actually............I just finished doing a major galley reno in the boat and was downloading the pictures to send the kids when I decided to take a shot of the keyboard as my daughter wanted to know what I got as a replacement so thought I'd drop it here biggrin.gif

Get out ?? Get out??? Man there aren't enough hours in the day for this "dot" to get everything done, whether it be inside or outside tongue.giftongue.gif

Kip: izzn't this your 3rd confrontation with crummy keyboards? I recall (although I could be wrong - it has been know to happen) you having keyboard, and specifically spacebar problems, before.

According to my Grade 9 typing teacher (she was Hot), the spacebar is used primarily by the right thumb.

Maybe you need to use your left thumb more.

Me, I could never do that. It's usually stuck somewheres else...

laugh.gif

The key word here is "typing", a skill which I do not possess...never learned to do all that but I can fly around the keyboard at a reasonable speed .....as long as the keys have identifying marks on them. I normally "space" with my rt hand, middle finger....sorta like the doctor wink.gif

I know ...I know..so uncoordinated that it's amazing that I could actually fly an aircraft .....at one time biggrin.giftongue.gif

Archived