'Scuse me Mr. Moon.....

Mitch Cronin

Spoke with my AME this afternoon. Retired from the CAF as a Flight Surgeon [...etcetera...]

G'day sir.... Please do let your Doc know that "AME" is an acronym that's already spoken for... I know those sawbones types would love to have it... since "CAME" is so much more cumbersome.... what with that extra letter and all... but really... Tough! ! box.gif it's ours and they can't have it! I don't even care who had it first.... we're uglier and meaner than they are on the whole, so they just won't win this one! ...and if we did have it first, well heck!! That just makes it all the more galling that the fargin' bastages would wanna steal it from us! angry[1].gif

..doctors.... grrrrrrr.... wink.gif

Cheers...

G'day sir.... we're uglier and meaner than they are on the whole, so they just won't win this one!

I dunno Mitch...seems the older I get, the doc needs more of your kinds of tools to keep me fit than he used to. A hammer to pound sense into me, a drill to keep me focused and a screwdriver to, well... [refer to thread about prostate stuff]

And don't call me sir laugh.gif (Remember where that phrase came from?)

Archived