deicer.....what a guy !

Kip Powick

One Friday morning deicer was walking through the neighborhood and noticed that one of his AC buddies had both his cars in his driveway. His wonder was cut short when he saw his buddy coming out of his house with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles.

"Wow” said deicer looks like you guys had one hell of a party last night”.

Deicer’s buddy obvious pain replies, "Actually we had it Wednesday night and this is the first time I have felt like moving since 4:00AM Thursday morning. We had about fifteen couples from work, y’know, some Techs, some bag smashers and a few of the better Mechanics …..just to celebrate our great dividend cheques and it got a bit wild. Hell, we got so drunk around midnight that we started playing WHO AM I."

Deicer frowned, thought for a moment and said, "How do you play that?"

"Well, y’know… all the guys go in the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a sheet covering us and only our privates showing through a hole in the sheet. Then the women try to guess who it is."

Deicer laughed and said," Damn, I was on another JETZ operation….I'm sorry I missed that."

"Probably a good thing you did," his buddy responded "Your name came up four or five times."

Guest rattler

For Kip ..... shortest lurk on the history of this site! laugh.gif

lurker: n.

One of the ‘silent majority’ in an electronic forum; one who posts occasionally or not at all but is known to read the group's postings regularly. This term is not pejorative and indeed is casually used reflexively: “Oh, I'm just lurking.” Often used in the lurkers, the hypothetical audience for the group's flamage-emitting regulars. When a lurker speaks up for the first time, this is called delurking.

For Kip ..... shortest lurk on the history of this site!  laugh.gif

lurker: n.

One of the ‘silent majority’ in an electronic forum; one who posts occasionally or not at all but is known to read the group's postings regularly.

Rattler

Perhaps I misspoke when I mentioned that upon my return from summer vacation that I would be "lurking". My intent was to indicate that I would not take part in any controversial issues, ie: pilot seniority at AC, as I am no longer a player and the final, (if we may use that word), outcome in this dispute will have no bearing on my life.

As one slowly becomes a receding "dot" one realizes that there are so many things in life that can bring joy and happiness, things that so many of us miss while attempting to make our way through this exercise that we call "employment". The enjoyment of life, with a good helping of daily humour are now my only priorities.

Regardless, for your records, I have no problem being listed as a "delurker" whistling.gif

Hmmmmmm! Kip,

Wouldn't you be the "Delurked"?

Then the one who got you to speak up would be the "Delurker".

Should those words be capitalized?

What is the maximum number of posts you can make and still be considered a "lurker"... or is it "Lurker"? wacko.gif

Felix

blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Archived