Ebay newbie!

I just made my first E-bay purchase! ohmy.gif

A '98 "Epiphone Les Paul" bass guitar... biggrin.gif

Now we have the hardware for a good band... if only the talent would develop as rapidly as the hardware has come! tongue.gif

tongue.gif You don't know how accurate that "bet" is!!! laugh.gif She thinks I'm nuts (or maybe she knows it?) but hopes it all works out good for our kids... I just haveta learn to play the thing now... ! blink.gif

...also keep an eye out for "musicman" basses. Leo Fender went through those folks in the early '70's to make bases. My older bro has one and its just like the Fender Jazz. cool.gif

...this should make you cry Mitch, the Jazz Fender bass that Geddy Lee used on their Vapor Trails tour, he found in a pawnshop in the US for $200! laugh.gif

Wow! ...I won't cry though, I'm really liking this bass (I picked it up last night... seller was in Peterborough)... nice sounds... I looked at so many good ones on ebay i guess I got over the Damn!-I-can't-have-that blues. tongue.gif

I'm sure there are better ones, but for what I wanted for a first bass, this one's great, and I paid about half of what it went for when new. wink.gif

Ebay is nuts! Some things go really cheap, and some seem to fetch much more than they should...

Archived