Very much worth visiting!

I know the "perspective" kind of thing often does little to ease our minds, but here's a site that definitely makes me think my problems aren't so bad...

A lady on her bike brings us through the Chernobyl area... chilling pictures and fitting comments. She's done a fine job of painting a picture!

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

Mitch, thank you for posting that link. I found it very moving.

I well remember that April morning in 1986, I was posted to a Canadian Forces fighter base in West Germany. Overnight, the Swedes had detected the elevated radiation levels in the winds sweeping across their own country, and alerted the world. At Baden-Sollingen, we were told to keep our children indoors, and if we went out we were to keep off the grass.

All on a beautiful sunny, warm spring day....

It was frightening at the time, and this girls' website evokes a chill....

Guest Watcher

Mitch:

Not only do you post intelligent thoughts, but your link betrays an introspection far above the circus with which this forum is consumed.

Kudos

Guest woxof

There are people who want to do this to us. It has been documented to us in the last 21/2 years. People we are letting in this country and openly supporting this activity. If you support their right to our citizenship, you will be indirectly responsible for future attacks whether Madrid style or 9-11 style.

Have a safe federal election campaign

Archived