Flying with AC Vacations

Kip Powick

Wahooooooey. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Got a good deal through a travel agency and off to Cayo Coco in a week or so for a couple of weeks of underwater frolicking. Surprisingly it was AC Vacations that provided the package…but through a discount travel agency.

My experience with AC Vacations has been that they are normally pretty pricey…even for us “dots”.

Already have seat numbers, there and back, and didn’t even request them. One plus for AC Vacations is the baggage allowance………… 2 bags each….. total weight 140lbs each person……..sure beats all the other charters that are normally 44 lbs, (but sports gear does go free on most).

We’ll have no problem getting all the gear, clothes and “free” goodies for the Cubans within those parameters. rolleyes.gif

Hi Kevin,

Playa Coco, new resort...not too many trees !!! Sounds like it will be Blue Diving but not sure. Have a buddy who will be there about 4 days before us and he will have it all set up for Scuba 02 and I. Looking forward to it. Will send a few photos.

Sending a couple of Cayo Largo tonight...

Kip

Kip.

If you do end up with Blue Diving, please say hi for me to Alejandro (their senior divemaster and a very interesting guy. If you get a chance, sit down with him for a cool one and ask about his military diving.) Franklin (he taught my kids to dive and is a really nice young man), Marin (the equipment manager, my wife liked him but it might have had something to do with the physique huh.gif ) and Martha (the admin lady and the brains of the operation).

If they don't remember me, just tell them that I'm the crazy bugger from the arctic who took a drysuit course at +32C. I still break into a sweat just thinking about it.

Man, I'm just green biggrin.gif as I sit here typing and it's -34 outside.

Kev

Archived