Clive's comments

wjaer

I have been reading thread after thread talking about how it isn't right that clive is kicking A/C when they are down. Nevermins that while not paying bills they offered 30 dollar flights to yxx. Nevermind while the company who processes their credit cards has tried to withdraw service due to non-payment but was not allowed by the court. while tht saga was going on they were offering a 12 dollars seat sale between YOW-YYZ.

Clive was bang on in his statments. AC has been playing these games for years and now they have the court protecting them.

A/C has attacked every WestJetter. They tried to put us out of work like they have done to many airlines in the past. I feel sorry for the employees and I wish it works out for everyone over at A/C. But as for Milton and Smith and those who pull all the strings at A/C, They are getting what the deserve. How is it wrong to defend yourself Neo? Why can't Clive speak out when he knows that we are being targeted?

Enough of the "Why is everyone picking on me"

"AC has been playing these games for years"

It's all a game... Food stores do it to drive the competitor out of business, the shoes stores do it, hell, 7 Eleven does it...

"A/C has attacked every WestJetter. They tried to put us out of work"...

Again, it's the name of the game... Given the opportunity, do you honestly think Clive would stop his march forward on behalf of the employess at AC? I think not...

Guest Operation Bomberclad

If I was fully vested in one stock, and depending on it for my life, then I too would go around behaving in every way like the rest of the world was out to get me.

Fine way for aviators to behave.

:[

OB

Just to correct a couple of things...

AC is paying their bills. Only people owed money for services prior to April are waiting and will get a portion of what they are owed. All ongoing bills are being paid including...

The credit card services company. They are being paid. The stink was that they wanted to withdraw services because they didn't want to be on the hook for advance ticket sales should AC cease operations.

I know the facts aren't as spectacular as what you've heard but believe me, things are bad enough at AC without exagerations.

Congratulations to all at WJA. You are doing a great job. Why are you still so obsessed with what AC is doing? Isn't your current profitablity enough? Your stock has doubled in four months. Leave Air Canada alone to stumble through CCAA.

Show a little class when you are on top. You never know how long it will last.

jimmy

From your recent postings you have demonstrated that you already behave like the rest of the world is out to get you. Wait a minute.... your union will protect you.

Never mind

WTFO !!

You have all the intellectual rigour of kicking at a dead dog and so does your boss and you both take glee in your idiotic game.

Like to see the look on your face when they farm out Wetjest pilot jobs to turboprop operators!!

OB

noz, don't know if you missed Klyde's speculative comments on engaging in a turboprop operation in the future on ROBTV.

If Wetjest gets involved in an expanding regional operation, then jobs will go from low-cost to feeder along certain sectors. The reverse can also happen where feeder routes are upguaged onto low cost as happened with Jazz in the merger process and 30 regional jets were parked.

Many a low cost operation is considering getting into regional, and Jetblue has an order for Embraer on the books, but no turboprops just yet. Frontier is subcontracting Horizon to do some of its flying, as well as Air Wisconsin flys for AirTran, where its cost structure is too high.

OB

Archived