Spanish Help

Kip Powick

Cinco de mayo, amigo! I'm your hombre! As long as this email is going to a lowlife bar, they'll understand every word. I curse, whine and order beer in twenty-six languages. Just watch: "Dos cervesas, por favor!"

Nothing like a job in aviation to broaden one's linguistic talents.

Actually I found an automatic translator on the NET but when I took what I wrote in English and had it translated to Spanish...... and then checked it by having the Spanish translated to English.....it had me look like I belonged in Real Special Ed :)

Of course Scuba comes out as "inhaler of oxygen" which is rather long winded and doesn't help cause what we breathe is just compressed air, so I think I'll wait awhile before I have another go :) :)

Guest Oneworld

Thats an interesting website but i tried out a few sentences and they are pretty bad. Only good for very basic things.

Its better than nothing I guess.

So you're saying you could do worse than have neo translate your important document? Now THAT'S the kind of macho spirit that really impresses them down there. In fact, if you'll allow me a little artistic license, I promise that you'll never hear anything more about that incident at the consulate that you're trying to sweep under the rug.

No, no, please, I can't take any money for it. It's just a little service I like to offer those on the AEF forum.

el neo

Archived