For GUMBI

Kip Powick

"A must see film for those that anticipate their future as a "Glider Pilot" "...

Hello Gumbi,

Many times the only way to get a humorous statement across is to have a :) follow the statement. I must admit I forgot to do that in the post about the AT movie on the Discovery channel. Upon re reading what I posted I can see how the statement, without clarification or a :) tends to look like a sarcastic and smirking remark concerning the aforementioned AT incident….....that was not the intent.

As NEO and MITCH, (thanks fellows), have stated I am loath to slag any airline, who knows, I might be flying on them in the future……:)..... but more importantly slagging an airline, in my mind, tends to illuminate the slagger as an individual who really can’t come up with any worthwhile comments that add substance to the discussed topic and more often than not makes the slagger look like a jealous and small minded individual.

Anyway, as you know, humour is very hard to get across in this medium but we can depend on some of the icons:) :( (h) (B);) to help get our feelings across.

Kip

Archived