Is Jazz Sold?

Guest azztech

I get the feeling something is up around Jazz.I work out of Vancouver and the supervisors there are on "edge".They seem to know something that they aren't telling us.Does anyone out there have any "info" on the possible pending sale of Jazz?

Guest King or Queen

Henry has been off Richard for the last 2 years with hip problems.Jan is his replacement.Henry seemed to know what was going on before it ever happened.

Time will tell on what direction Air Canada will take.No one really knows for sure.

This company is still on shakey ground!

Lets hope for the best for all of us.

Sorry to hear about Henry. I trust he's knows about the osteo-restorative effects of a good single malt, preferably an Isle of Skye or something equally peaty.

[if you're reading this Henry- you Scottish reprobate- hope things are coming along.]

neo

I propose a contest then, mano a mano. Henry against the best ya got. Who is it then? This... "GENE" individual? Without even having to scratch the surface of his intimate knowledge of rumour, innuendo, scuttlebut and lies, Henry'll whup his ass!

Henry: The Scottish Sensei. He knows all.

On this subject, you lose. Gene, in YFC, knows what will happen before SOC does! Gene can accurately predict what will happen in irrops will actually call you at the hotel to suggest that you call crew sced!

On this subject, you lose. Gene, in YFC, knows what will happen before SOC does! Gene can accurately predict what will happen in irrops and will actually call you at the hotel to suggest that you call crew sced!

I fine chap that Gene, by all accounts. And your loyalty to him speaks well of your character, too. But 'e ain't a pimple on Henry's ass.

The matter won't be settled by sycophants like us. That's why I say, it has to be mano a mano: venue of your choice, what could be more equitable than that?

I fine chap that Gene, by all accounts. And your loyalty to him speaks well of your character, too. [Glasgow drawl] But 'e ain't a pimple on 'enry's ass.

The matter won't be settled by sycophants like us. That's why I say, it has to be mano a mano: venue of your choice, what could be more equitable than that?

Ah Gene,

great guy, but sometimes a little too nosy and a little too involved in what the scoop is. But, he provides a great reliable and safe service and is always worth the chuckle.

Best person to ask what is happening is JR. Just through on your favorite set of leather chaps, head on down to Reflections in YHZ and ask him. ;)

Guest Operation Bomberclad

Having met both- my apologies to Henry, we have an inside operation here in YFC.

Gets his news printed on mothercorp cominterm.

:[

NZ

Archived