Is Lancaster another Danny Dog?

Guest George

Just wondering, his bark sounds the same. He also has a lot of confidential lease information of AC's and of course he has his friends checking to see if Dagger has ever flown on WJ....bark bark bark.

Seems to me Danny Dog predicted the demise of Canadian, Roots and CCAA for AC. Old Danny mutt batted 1000.

Don't shoot the canine in the doghouse in the sky.

Danny Dog hasn't posted here in three years so how did he forecast AC's CCAA?

You've been caught in a lie, here old chap. Hoisted on your own petard.

(And you might want to ask Clive if they ever expects Jetsgo and Canjet to have lasted this long... They didn't)

Your obsession with my identity is great fun - I'm not going to confirm or deny such speculation, only to say that I am no more nor any less than I have claimed to be.

Clive knows that, by the way.

Yours in paranoia, Dagger

Dear Whoeveryouare,

If this Simcoe fellow has just outed you, then he has violated the terms of use of this forum. You would be well within your rights to complain to the administrators, who would most likely delete the offending post, then revoke Simcoe's posting priveleges.

Or maybe he'll just figure all this out, and delete it himself.

Just a thought.

Guest Patrick Bergen

I really think it is dangerous as well to boast about getting passenger information from Westjet. I will assume that this is not the practice at WJ. Just my opinion

I leave it to the chairman of the boards to do what they must to protect the integrity of the board and their legal derrieres. However,what Simcoe doesn't realize is that it is immaterial who I am. It is just a bit of misdirection to move people away from considering facts/truths/possibilities he doesn't like. Ditto Lancaster.

Long ago, Lancaster and Danny Dog posted separately and in their own inimitable ways.

Is it the same Lancaster as before? Who knows. Were Lancaster and DD the same person back then? Who cares. Are they the same person now? I'm working up a big yawn here. It's almost as thrilling as the titillation one gets from repeatedly hearing that dagger is ACTUALLY David Gersovitz! (Pardon if I got the spelling wrong, David.)

neo

Archived