For cp fa

Kip Powick

Re- your Handle......I don't think anyone who worked for CP lacked imagination :) M'God, didn't we try everything imaginable ????

Hope your summer was as good as mine...MITCH whimped out about coming aboard for a grog while we were in transit, something about having to do some "family thing"...well we know what his priorities are now;) ..... No answer when I called you and your Love God !!??

Perhaps next year...going to be a few nights in YOW next year, perhaps the big "D" and you will be in the Nations Capitol around that time. Look for the sign hanging on the boat that says "Free Beer for any exCP Flight Crews"...doing a different route in 2004.

have a great "Fall"

Damn. I'm sorry we missed that call. We probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway, as we had a hellishly busy summer changing abodes, but it was nice of you to think of us.

I'll send you an email when I get a chance (from the land of the slowest, most unreliable dialup service I've ever seen).

And by the way, WRT handles, I'm really disappointed that there was no explanation of my all time favourite handle, "The Clumsy Lover". ;)

Guest PilotsWife

Well we had a great summer, went to a hot tropical island for a few weeks, was fabo ;-) TMI, but we did do a lot of sailing.

We haven't fished much in the last couple of weeks, cause of the condition, oh, yes snow!!! We went Thurs and it was OK.

Husband is headed overseas again, flying has been busy.

Glad to hear your now settled. We were going to call you folks when we were in the black out. Send me an email with your new contact info.

Cheers,

JP

Archived