Jazz - not.

Guest q650

Absolute silence over this proposed and supposed "Cost-Effecient" Carrier that was created in part by ALPA Jazz pilots opening up their wallets and lifestyles. Why aren't we hearing anything about this great plan?

Why has WJ stock doubled in a month when the infamous "Distinkio" Jazz/ALPA model was supposed to be "THE WINNING PLAN" ? Investor confidence...is that any indication?

JazzPlayer, you sound like Joe R.?

-----q650,

I've never been a fan of your particular acrid "taste" in postigs (Nav Can etc) but tonight you have put your finger on the "golden" question". Unfortunately, you are not likeley to get an answer on this forum. The clock is ticking and soon all of us will know how the AC/Jazz/Zip/Tango CCAA mess unfolds. Seat Belts ON - TIGHT.

JazzPlayer, is that you Joe? Holy smoke, get off the vodka .

----

To q650,

I've never been a fan of your particular acrid "taste" in postings here , namely :(Nav Can etc) but tonight you have put your finger on the "golden" question". Unfortunately, you are not likeley to get an answer on this forum. The clock is ticking and soon all of us will know how the AC/Jazz/Zip/Tango CCAA mess unfolds. Seat Belts ON - TIGHT.

This may not belong here, but it occurs to me nonetheless, because of your comment:

You guys that blow this forum off in all kinds of, "that's why I never post here", or "this place is the last place I come", or any of the other frequent slag that's thrown at this forum ...are puzzling...

In truth, it's filled with all kinds of good people with all kinds of good insight and colourful comments and interesting conversation, and is only slightly peppered with trash.

And in fact, most of the stuff I've seen people say, "you'll never find that here" about, I've seen all kinds of good straight dope about it long before anyone said that.

Or at least, so I think. ;)

Guest PortTack

The battle for the 'holy grail' ....those lucrative skidoos is to begin within the next couple of weeks.....stand by for some very pointed AEF posts in the near future.

Archived