For Neo:

Mitch Cronin

Ya gotta take it back my friend... I'm a shmuck with a keyboard and a lust for laughter who takes great joy in communication, but I'm no wizard of words, or "master wordsmith"...

Please, Neo... See what's there for me... or put me out of my misery if I'm so thick that I haven't seen the joke... I just spill my thoughts. That one's been bugging me... You gave me the thought that I might be a sly, conniving shmuck, but I feel like a stupid, honest, silly &%$@!.

Put me at ease will you?

Cheers,

Hi Mitch,

I remember the exchange in question, if not the precise wording, and don't recall intending to say anything that would cause you misery, or make you feel like a sly, conniving shmuck. If you felt that way is it possible you took my comments too seriously and/or not as they were intended?

Either way, you have my assurance that I don't think of you in any of the bad terms you mentioned, including the negative things you had to say about yourself.

Wny not email me if you still have any lingering concerns?

Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes, it is entirely possible. It is also entirely possible that I ought to invent a breathalizer for my keyboard and put it to good use after the last of 4 nights work and 4 days of very little sleep. :$

Thanks Neo.

Archived