Ontario election pool

Guest JakeYYZ

Guest JakeYYZ

Ok, AEFer’s, place yer bets. This is a two-parter:

1). When will the election be?

2). What will be the outcome?

The gal or guy with the closest prediction gets a

tin of Danish cookies and a lap dance -- not in that order.

Guest JakeYYZ

All right….I’ll go first!

I predict the election will be on November 31. Former premier Norma Bob Rae will crash the debate (held Nov. 30) and leap onto the stage. He's spent the last decade in a secret underground laboratory, ingesting steroids and raw oysters non-stop and is ready to re-enter politics. Before a horrified live audience, Rae re-asserts his claim on the leadership of the NDP by ripping the head off Hampton with his bare hands and sucking the blood out of the headless trunk. A police tactical unit surrounds the freakishly-muscled Rae. Their tasers bounce harmlessly off Rae's thick outer carapace, but Ernie Eves' hair catches fire from a stray spark and he instantly goes up in a fireball that consumes him, Rae, and half the police unit. When the dust settles, McGuinty emerges from the rubble and declares himself premier-for-life. A Labia majora government!

I've always been under the impression that Ontario usually votes one way federally and the other way provincially. No?

Would you see Ontario voting Liberal for both the feds and the province? The idea of that many Liberals in charge at once makes my butt pucker in fear.

Guest CabinDweller

Keep in mind, Rae practices on Young Street...not Bay Street.

Doesn't get long enough lunch hours to "crash the debate".

Archived