Non Canadians residing in Canada

Guest M. McRae

Guest M. McRae

As citizens of Canada we have a right to voice our disagreement with our Government. DON'T HOWEVER TELL ME THAT YOU LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA, ARE NOT A CANADIAN AND JUST AS SOON AS YOU CAN YOU WANT TO RELOCATE TO THE USA. IF THAT IS YOUR DESIRE AND CANADA IS SO TERRIBLE, I HAVE TO QUESTION WHY YOU ARE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

As non Canadians residing in Canada, ..... of course the best way to enjoy those rights is to become a citizen and use your vote to change things. In order for this country to grow and prosper, we need new citizens with different cultural backgrounds.

I AM CANADIAN AND PROUD OF IT BUT LIKE OTHERS I AM SURE THAT THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO IMPROVE.......

Malcolm McRae (6)

NOMEX Suit donned.

...on a side note... or rabbit trail...

I remember talking to a fellow working for WD who'd just come from Hong Kong and was studying to become a Canadian citizen... I think I made some kind of proud Canadian gestures and "welcome in" kind of stuff, but he was chuckling... I asked him what the heck he was chuckling about and he told me the only reason he wanted his Canadian Citizenship was so he could go back to Saudi Arabia and get more money than they'd pay otherwise!

I had to walk away or face a jail sentence for doing what I wanted to do to him.

Archived