FEDED/AC employee discount?

Guest PortTack

Guest PortTack

Hi There,

Can someone send me something FEDEX on this discount we get? As in I would be showing the ID and paying on pick up at my end.

Hi Dragon,

I am enjoying some well deserved time off lounging by my pool and relaxing, the agenda for tomorrow is a day by the Burlington lift bridge with my fishing rod.

How is life with you and my beloved 767's

75% off, I believe the shipper has to be the employee - must present i.d....has to be done at a main terminal, not a satellite center...it's space available, but depending on the size, it has never taken more than 4 days for mine to Europe. call 1-800-gofedex for details.

Heh buddy, good for you. I’ll see if I can find your address, have a fish picture or two for you. btw, I had the day off as well, no invite to lounge at your pool.. whats up with that?

Life of the 67? Find myself on reserve this month as we continue to work through the process. I’m ok with that as it is all for a good cause – fairness in the end..

Have a great day!

Now I feel bad, I even had a few spare frosty ones.

Never got that fishing in,DAMN!!!! I had to help a cousin fix his car, the curse of being technical.

You are correct. In our little town there is no discount. I have always shipped from the main terminal in YYZ. Perhaps those centres that are in more cultured areas of Ontario would allow a discount on the outskirts of the main terminals but I know "small-town " Ontario does not allow any discounts.

Guest Goldendog

It must be a FedEx World Service Center to get your A/C discount. You can check the FedEx website for the service center near you.

I have used the one in Cambridge ON for years.

Dog

FROM THE FEDEX WEBSITE...(for me-out here)

(((((Sorry, we found no records matching your search criteria)))))

As I said, living out here in the "weeds" does have some drawbacks :(

I could go to Kingston as that would be the closest.

PIERRE......A g-r-e-a-t summer :) :) and it is only 1/2 over !!!!!! The odd time I did follow the escapades, via a newspaper, of the "big red machine" but it is really nice to not even think about the "fluid situation" in the airline industry...

When someone says they are busier after they pull the pin than they were while they were employed....believe it !!! ;)

Have a great summer.

Archived