Average Fuel Burn

Guest cabo

I'm involved in a survey aimed at reducing fuel tax costs. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for the average fuel burn per hour for an A330 and a 737-300. I realize there are many factors involved, but a rough average per hour would be helpful.

Guest rance

Not meant to stir it up,but one way we could reduce fuel burns on the ground is having ramp crew available.I would like to know how much ac spends a year on fuel burn at the gate.

Rance,

As you would say, "haven't you beaten this to death enough?" I must be losing it as I do not see the connection between your "response" and my request for info?

Cabo;

An A340/330 burns about 40kg/min on the ground and about 100kg/min in the air.

Not sure what a 73' would burn but the A320 with CFM56's burns about 20kg/min taxiing and between 40 and 50kg in the air in cruise.

Anything to help rid this industry of our government's ridiculous fuel taxes. Our government's cash grab of the airline industry has done as much to harm our recovery as anything else that's been thrown at us.

Don

after re-reading your original post I apologize.I thought you were involved in a survey to look for ways to reduce fuel burns on the ground.

my mistake.

Archived