for Mitch, myself and the..

Guest Rob Assaf

Guest Rob Assaf

others who post their real names

"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap."

Cynthia Heimel , "Lower Manhattan Survival Tactics" in Village Voice

Go get'em mitch, I've tilted at my own windmills on occasion too!

Interesting quote...

I've met a few incredibly creative people who had at least one leg on the insanity side of genius. That does seem to be a very fine line!

As far as tilting into windmills.... When I ruffle so many feathers, by using the only methods left I know of that might produce results, I feel I owe credit where it's due for getting at least one positive result. Now if that windmill is determined to beat it's blades into the ground and self destruct, ...well heck, I tried. (h)

Cheers,

Mitch

Guest Rob Assaf

I'm with you on this one mitch. Its kind of like people who don't vote and then don't get the government changed and complain about it. At least we tried.

Cheers, Rob (heading for the beach for a week today!)

Guest ah crap

Good point. I dont have my name as my handle but I do have a link to my homepage on my profile. Since I used to work line maintenance in YYZ I should be easily identified. I just figured it was better to have at least one way to prove I am not an outsider pretending to be an employee. Having said that, I dont care for annonomous handles only to clic on the profile to see it is blank.

At one time I used my full name when posting, but during negotiations once, a post I made was used to obtain a cease and desist order against us.

Now I'm just Brett

Guest ah crap

Not to worry Brett, they pulled everything they could and used it all against us. Even one or 2 posts of mine made it. It was to the point that even our own Private and secure tech services website was in full panic over the possibility of a management leak.

I still remember at the vote when Greg Spenser came up to me and said oh youre the one.

As I was told it was not a big deal but I never did find out what the posts were.

Cheers, one day we will all be flipping burgers.

Archived