Book off line for JAZZ

Guest theman

I don't think that "sick day's" can be classified as "Booking Off days" I read your response and wonder how you would feel if you owned a business and had to pay some of your employees that, upon self examination, did not feel they should work that day. Funny how attitudes toward working career change when you have been at it for a while. The day you went into HR for your interview, I bet there was very little you wouldn't have promised to get that job. I have seen (and it is only my observation) abuse of a fair system. Now you will have to think twice about how you will justify using this benefit.. (note BENEFIT). All the company expects it that you use sick days when you are sick....... and not consider them just a "free" day off when you want. guess it's just human nature for people to want something for nothing.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest floatrr

"I don't think that "sick day's" can be classified as "Booking Off days" I read your response and wonder how you would feel if you owned a business and had to pay some of your employees that, upon self examination, did not feel they should work that day."

Call em sick days or booking off days or...whatever. The fact remains that aircrew are charged with the responsibility of showing up for duty (I'll say it again) physically,mentally and emotionally ready for duty. This is a legal requirement. Would it be efficient for the company to get a general practitioner,psychiatrist and psychologists' opinion every time a crew member decided they weren't fit for duty for whatever reason? I think not. This is why a "program" like this will never fly.

Archived