I dare anyone to explain

Guest q650

Guest q650

Unambiguously of course, who will fly what and when subsequent the pilot deals recently signed at Jazz and Air Canada.

Thanks in advance.

q650

The mainline pilots will saythat they will be at the mainline and the JAZZ pilots will say that they will fly them.

I'm not sure there is any point in getting everyone spouting off on things that are only based on opinion and are sure to divide.

Greg

Guest q650

The reason i ask is that how can AC possibly put together a cohesive business restructuring plan tp the creditors if the issue of small jet flying isn't clear? Would this be a critical part of AC's plan?

Yessir!

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your Wrench speaking, thank you for choosing to fly with us today... we have a special treat for you, as I've never flown one o' these things before, so buckle up, an' we should all be in for a great time! Yeeeeehhaaaw! :D

I have a hunch you would have better luck doin' that than I would trying to replace a carburetor on a CFM. :)

Guest dizzy

Fighting over equipment that hasn't arrived or been ordered

I thought only Wonder Woman flew the invisible jet

Guest ThinFin

I think you're all damn lucky to have a job "so far". It's worth thinking about , all jokes aside, and the key words here are "so far"

The equipment has not been allocated as yet, however the agreements that cover the equipment have been signed and ratified. It's not some hypothetical situation that's being addressed, it's a contractually-agreed Done Deal. For what that's worth. :)

And like in the old joke, it looks like some people came to watch a boxing match and a discussion broke out. Two whole threads worth of civil discussion on a most contentious issue. I rate that a very worthwhile thing, not just useless gum-flapping.

neo

Archived