Teamsters Meeting!

Guest jzdude

Guest givemeabreak

Nova Zemlya

can you answer my question I've posted a over and over...see below

No one seems to want to touch that one...

Guest theman

Gvemeabreak.............and pilots with high school grade !!!!!!!!!!!with private lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$ too much

Guest Peanuts

Most pilots do have a degree in something rather.

All Givemeabreak is saying (I think) is that is is by far easier to become a F/A then a pilot.

No real education needed for beibg a F/A nor does one have to spend a lot of money to become a F/A.

Just trying to put it in perspective. Not trying to bump heads !

I'll try to answer you question you arrogant jerk. When I was 19 I worked in a factory, a mostly male dominated factory, I made 13.00 an hour and that was to start. Shift differencial, overtime, benefits ect. I stayed there three years working shift work, making 18.00 an hour this was 1989. I then had the opportunity to become a FA. Something, of course I had always wanted to be. I gave up my lucrutive career, making boxes, and checking glassware. I then became responsible for checking passenger safety on an Aircraft for half the money. Ensuring that Transport Canada, and Company regulations were met each and every takeoff and landing as I could now be held personably liable. Now in the event of a Aircraft hurdling to the earth, I will calmly and professionally do everything 14 years of experience has given me to save their lives. Why? Well you know the answer, we love to fly, we love the people, we love the experience , we love the layovers, the time off. I may not have a degree, but I bring passengers back to this Airline every day I go to work. I love my job. What you don't understand is everyone in this industry is here because we love it. Everyone is entitled to a career. You look down upon everyone around you...it must be a cold place way up there on your high horse.

Good Morning,

Upon what grounds do you base your opinion that any of the agreements are fraudulent?

Are you challenging the integrity of the court appointed monitor?

Also in reference to your lay off numbers from Jazz: you have either not read the agreement or have not had it explained to you.

The outcome of this process is not up to the unscrupulous management of AC or "the Court", it will be up to the creditors and financiers to determine what is the best "arrangement" for avoiding bankruptcy.

There is at least one viable model on the table for the decision makers to consider.

What's your proposal?

GTFA

Guest givemeabreak

I commend you for standing behind your choices CJ. But I love the inflated, yes inflated description of your job. Planes don't hurdle to earth. (Did you used to work for the media??) Are you there to save lives? I thought that was for doctors and paramedics? You are there to assist, not be the hero.

And I do apologize for the directness of my posts, but I am not trying to paint all F/A's with the same brush. You obviously have a handle on the reality. It's your colleagues (jazzdude, jazz1, etc) that are going to sink you.

Bottom line is, take the door if you don't like the way its going.

And FYI, I take a coat when I go riding. ;)

Archived