For Richard Roskell

Ok Richard, you've done a great job of riling the troops, along with whoever the fool is that's feeding you information nobody has any right to claim knowledge of... But to what end?

Let's see, you made the press again... More warnings (even made the radio in YYZ) about Air Canada pilots possibly torpedoing the restructuring... That must do wonders for the future bookings eh?

You've managed to get a hell of a lot of people in here either very worried, or very annoyed...

But has any good come from your Chicken Little style hollering? If so, I sure as hell can't imagine what it is... Is it making you happy? Is there any chance you can fix what might be wrong by stirring up this hornets nest when no truth is known? Didn't you know Keller was setting out to correct some wrongs created by MM? Did you expect everything would come out exactly as it was? No? So what's changed???? You don't know do you? You just don't know.

I know it's not right for me to presume I might know what makes you tick, but I have as much right as you to express my opinion... My opinion at the moment is that you need to step back, take a break, maybe indulge in some of that wonderful BC green that I keep hearing about, and chill.... Let the cards fall, then see how you'll play your hand. I think you're doing us harm by your alarmist antics.

Mitch

Archived